Monday, April 23, 2012

Hello and Goodybe in one day

How can a mother that never got the chance to feel her baby move inside her because she wasn't far enough along say hello and goodbye in the same day? On April 6 I had a D and C done so I can start the healing process and continue to morn the loss of my baby. I knew since Tuesday that we had lost him/her and I was devastated. I cried everyday, couldn't go to work, and had to endure today. When I was getting ready this morning all I could do was cry because I knew that I was going to no longer be pregnant and it was hurting. I didn't want to say goodbye too soon. After the surgery I never even got to see the baby since I was only 9 weeks when it passed. I said goodbye in my heart knowing that I will one day see the baby I never go to meet. I cried after the surgery and as they were taking me to the room because I knew what it meant. I remember telling the nurses I shouldn't be here, I should be delivering a live, healthy baby in October but I wasn't. To my angel in heaven, mommy misses u so much and loves u. I loved you from the day I found out about you. The pain will never go away but I know that I will be fine. I hope you are having fun up there with your grandpa, uncle, and grandmas since they are spoiling you. I love you and miss you my angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment