Thursday, May 3, 2012

one month

To my precious angel in heaven,

I can't believe it has been one month since I learned that you passed inside me. I wish I was still pregnant with you and feeling you move and kick. I miss you and love you my angel. There isn't a minute that goes by that I don't think about you. I think about what it would have been like to have you in October and see if you would have been a boy or girl. I think about what type of person you would have become because I know I would have been proud of whatever you picked. Today was hard because it doenst feel like it should be a month when I heard the five most awful words any mother should have to hear. I hated seeing all the pregnant bellies today and there was alot. It seemed like everyone was flauting their bellies in my face and it hurt so much my angel. I don't know what you are doing up there but I'm sure your having a blast with all of the family members up there. Give them my love and remember baby I love and miss you. I wish I was meeting you alive and healthy in October but apparently God needed you more than I did. I don't agree with it but I'm glad he gave me an angel to watch over me. There will always been a hole in my heart for you. I love and miss you my angel.

Your mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment