Monday, May 28, 2012

memorial day

To my angel,

I know that memorial day is supposed to be for our veterans but I can't help missing and thinking about you on this day. I love and miss u everyday my angel. There isn't a minute that doesn't go by that your not on my mind. I wish you were still in my belly, kicking and moving around so I can feel you. I still can't deal with seeing pregnant ladies and wish I was joining them. It hurts baby. I didn't think losing someone that I never got to meet but loved so much would hurt but it does. I dream about the person you would have become and how proud of you I would have been. I'm proud of you now, I just wish that I would have you to show off in October. I know you are having a good time up there my angel. Mommy loves you and misses you.

Your mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment