Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Two months

Dear Angel in heaven,

I can't believe its been two months since you left my tummy and into the hands of god. I still miss you everyday my angel. I still find it hard to look at pregnant bellies knowing that I used to have one. I will never know why you had to leave but I wish I at least had an answer. I still dream of what it would be like meeting you in October alive and healthy but I guess that dream will have to be a mystery forever. On the day of your two months, it was a sad and happy day for mommy. It was also your brothers seventh birthday so I had a happy face on while hurting inside. I wish you were still in my tummy kicking me and keeping me up all night. I know you are having fun up there in heaven but just remember to look down on mommy from time to time. I need it my angel. I love you and miss you more and more everyday angel.

Your mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment