Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Dear Kennedy

To my angel Kennedy in heaven,

I miss and love you angel. There isn't a day that goes by that your not on my mind. Daddy and I are expecting our rainbow baby which is due in February. You won't be forgotten angel. I know that you are having fun in heaven and I will see you some day. I still wish I could have gotten to know you here on earth but at least I can say I have an angel looking over me. You were my fourth baby and always will be my fourth angel. Another baby will not change that fact that I carried you even if it was a short while. When I saw the ultrasound today it took me back to your seven week ultrasound when I heard your heartbeat for the only time. The ultrasounds are different. I have yours proudly displayed in my home on the wall with your siblings. We love and miss you angel. Have fun in heaven.

Your mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment