Sunday, January 6, 2013

9 months

My dearest Kennedy,

I can't believe youv'e been out of my uterus for nine months. It doesn't seem possible especially when that is the amount of a full term pregnany. I know you are having fun and getting spoiled in heaven but I still wish you were here with me. If you would have make it, you would be two months old now. I have dreams about the person you would have become and watching you grow up. There are days that I still have a hard time seeing babies but it is getting a little bit better. I will always remember you, love you, and miss you. You will always be one of my children. Every time that someone asks me how many children I have, I include you because you were mine from the moment I found out about you. Keep watching down on me. I love and miss you.

Your mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment