Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas and New Year

My angle in heaven,

I really missed you on Christmas day. I kept thinking all day about what it would be like to have a two month old to take care of and was missing it. I imagined helping you unwrap your presents while you tried eating the paper or playing with the noisy toys. I could see your siblings fighting over who was going to hold you and help with you. I know you had a great Christmas day in heaven with Jesus and our family members. I know everyone was spoiling you, I just wished that you could have been spoiled down here. I know that New Years will come and go but you will still be on my mind. I hope you are having fun up there angle, just don't forget mommy down here. I love and miss you angel.

Your mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment