Tuesday, March 5, 2013

11 months

My dearest angel

I can't believe we are a month away from the year mark since you went to heaven. It doesn't seem possible. There isn't a day or second that I don't think about you but I know that you are having fun in heaven. I still dream about the person you would have become and wonder what it would be like to have you here. You would be at least four months if I would have went to term with you. I'm not looking forward to next month because it will be a year since I said goodbye without saying hello. I don't know how I will act that day but I know that it will have an effect on me. I'm just glad that I have your ultrasound pictures on the wall, at least I have proff that you were in me and alive at one time. Give everyone kisses for me and tell them I love them. I love and miss you everyday.

Your mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment