Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving

Precious angel,

I hope you had a great first thanksgiving in heaven. I missed you bad that day my angel. I kept thinking about what it would have been like to take care of you like I should have been doing. I know the family would have spoiled you and you would have loved it. I know that you are being spoiled up in heaven everyday but it isn't the same thing. I'd rather have you here instead of there. I wanted to be able to take care of you and get to know the precious baby you would have become. I wanted to watch you grow up and make me proud of the adult you would have become. I dream about you and everything I know you would have done or accomplished. Every time I feel your sister move and kick, it warms my heart because I think of you and what it would have felt like to feel you do that inside me. I feel robbed because I didn't get that far with you or even have the chance to hold and love on you. I love and miss you my angel.

Your mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment